Sales IT Job Responsibilities:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells our services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours & Benefits
Mpathy believes in quality of work rather than quantity of work. We have flexible working hours and significant good % of commission structure in place for sales team.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Excel expert and reporting ability
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (1-2) years of IT industry (Interactive/Web/Mobility) sales experience
- Strategic leadership ability