PHP Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should have 5+ years of PHP web development experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel
- Ability to understand Core PHP and can develop own library and framework.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A clear understanding of database design and implementations (MySQL 5)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and have the ability to design responsive web layouts.
- Proficient understanding of MVC design patterns and OOPS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good Knowledge of CMS like Magento, WordPress, Drupal will be added advantage.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and English writing skills.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages