We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Project scope analysis and translating ideas into storyboard
- Project effort analysis and able to create quick project plan
- Daily task deliverables
- Required documentation
- Tasks status updates
- Should maintain proper communication flow
- Interacting with the testing team to make them understand the complete module, UI design and resolve the issues.
- Should able to handle the written test cases from Unit & UI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Qualification and Job Specification:
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Should have 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge over Android APIs.
- Must have skill set- Core Java, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Eclipse, Android Studio, Netbeans, Apache Tomcat Server, JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap (Cordova),
- Knowledge on MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB.
- Good experience on customization of the screens and native controls for Android.
- Should have working knowledge on the consumption of REST and SOAP web services.
- Should have experience on SAX and JSON Parsing.
- Having work experience on Location based Applications.
- Having good work experience on chat base applications (like WhatsApp, Hangouts). Implemented using different technologies like: XMPP, Firebase and Web Socket.
- Able to integrate Social networking APIs like Twitter API, Facebook API and LinkedIn API in Android Applications.
- Able to work on Android Push notifications.
- Should know how to develop offline data support Apps
- Extensive work experience on Universal Mobile Apps.
- Good Experience Database, Storage.
- Capability to adapt to new Environment and Technologies.
- Real time experience on signing and publishing applications to Google Palystore.
- Willing to work on other Mobile technologies
- Cross platform work experience is an add on